This is an exciting opportunity for a Home Ownership Coordinator to join our team.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £23,885 - £26,500 p.a.
- Contract type: Permanent
- Job reference: REC01656
About the role
- Responsible for the management of all incoming correspondence to the team, ensuring all contact is recorded in the system and all case actions are set up according to procedures and completion timescales.
- Act as the team lead on all TED case management, monitoring all Home Ownership team workload and ensuring even and achievable distribution of duties across the team.
- Provide specialised operational support to the Home Ownership team, ensuring tasks are completed in line with best practice in relation to home owner management, section 20 consultation and financial functions.
- Support data entry of monitoring and home owner data across the Home Ownership team, highlighting areas of concern to the Home Ownership Management team; work with internal teams to make agreed system adjustments when required.
- Provide direct co-ordination and monitoring support to the Home Ownership Management team, providing training and other support to wider teams as required to develop the Group’s TED management capabilities.
- Responsible for the Home Ownership team income management including cheque management, banking and team income reconciliation, working closely with the Group’s finance team to troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to the Home Ownership team's financial functions.