You will be working with the operational team to provide advice, and supporting Hyde Property Maintenance in meeting its statutory and regulatory health and safety duties in respect of property, employees and residents.
- Location: Havant
- Salary: £38,300 - £50,000 p.a.
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01655
Duties of a Health & Safety Manager:
- Delivery of Hyde Property Maintenance health and safety plan within the context of an internal service provider.
- Investigating accidents and near misses, where applicable disseminating ‘lessons learnt’ to internal stakeholders.
- Identifying, developing and delivering initiatives with the operational team that promote continual improvement in health and safety performance.
- Delivering safety related projects on time and on budget (as and when identified).
- Deliver complex health and safety strategies, including policy formulation, auditing, management of risk and training.
- Monitor staff and contractor compliance and report non-compliance to senior management.
- Undertake periodic compliance audits in order to ensure that the health and safety management system is suitably administered and statutory records are maintained.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, a 35 hour working week and the opportunity to work for an organisation with a real social purpose.