We are looking to recruit a Head of Property Charges.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £64,100 - £80,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01682
Our aspiration influences everything we do, and that is to provide a great home for everyone. To achieve this, we are looking for a Head of Property Charges to assist us with our corporate ambition to maximise Hyde’s financial capacity.
We offer a 35-hour working week, 30 days holiday, car allowance, Bupa, an amazing pension and an award-winning benefits package, plus the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
The main purpose of the role is to lead, develop manage and motivate the Property Charges team (23) to deliver the process of estimation, delivery and accounting of the recovery of c£26 million in service charge costs to the Group.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of service charge regulations and legislation, cascading this across the service and the Group, implementing changes in processes as necessary.
- Ensure that customer budgets and statements are accurately prepared and delivered to strict deadlines enabling full recoverability of costs for the Group.
- Manage the operational budget for the team.
- Experienced in Problem Solving/Change Management
- Produce, review and monitor regular financial and key performance indicators and reports relating to service charges costs, income and processes, ensuring that information provided to senior managers is accurate, timely and understood.
- Identify, investigate and understand variances from target, highlighting risks to the Director of Revenue Control at the earliest opportunity, and recommending and initiating corrective action to address issues.
- Promote a fun, engaged dynamic working environment where staff genuinely want to look after the internal and external customers.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with previous experience of managing a team and significant experience in the field, who is seeking a more senior role within a growing and reputable business and who has strong legislative knowledge.
Apply online now