The role of Head of Programme Management is to deliver an innovative, customer-focused, value for money, maintenance and investment service that meets the needs of current and future residents and supports the objectives of the Group’s business plan. The role will develop and deliver effective Programme Management, contract procurement and deliver a high-quality service that is fully integrated with Asset Management and Compliance. The Head of Programme Management will lead a team of specialist staff to ensure professional service delivery, effective decision making, risk manage and support the directorate, whilst complementing Hyde’s wider transformation agenda. You will be required to travel around all of Hyde’s offices, in order to fulfil the requirements of this role.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £56,300 - £71,480 per annum + £6,000 car allowance + bonus
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 20 October 2019
Duties and Responsibilities of the Head of Programme Management:
- Monitor and review contractor performance to ensure standards are being met.
- Ensure Contractor compliance with Health and Safety, in particular CDM and asbestos awareness.
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Property Services and Head of Asset Management to develop the programme of works.
- Adopt a results driven approach to Programme Management implementing/enforcing service level agreements with all external suppliers, regularly monitor and review the levels of service delivered.
- Contribute to and lead the tender exercises to ensure optimal procurement of external services, as well as ensuring contractors are consistently improved, reviewed and maintained.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all external suppliers in order continuously negotiate contracts and drive increased levels of service.
- Monitor contractor performance and according to agreed standards and take necessary action to maximise customer satisfaction levels.
- Improve financial performance and return on investment.
- Act promptly to conduct any required business investigations and business risk mitigation at the request of the Group Director of Property Services.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a fabulous pension, 28 days holiday, a 35 hour working week and a car allowance.
Apply online now