The role of Head of Maintenance is to deliver a first class, customer-focused, value for money, maintenance and improvement works service ensuring that the Group’s property assets meet the needs of current and future residents. The Head of Maintenance will lead a team of specialist staff to enhance the directorate’s change capabilities, complementing Hyde’s wider transformation agenda. This role does require you to travel around London and the South East.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £56,300 - £71,480 per annum + £6,000 car allowance + bonus
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 20 October 2019
Duties and Responsibilities of a Head of Maintenance:
- Develop, monitor and review the Responsive Repairs strategy in conjunction with the Director and the Property Services Management team.
- Lead, manage, develop and motivate managers and staff within the Responsive Repairs team and contractors to deliver high performing, value for money services which are responsive to the customer, in line with service promise and contractual obligations
- Adopt a results driven approach to maintenance activities by procuring, implementing and applying contractual agreements with all external suppliers to regularly monitor and review the levels of service delivered
- Delivery of robust contract management through setting and achievement of challenging targets for agreed KPIs in conjunction with the Director of Property Services
- Regularly monitor and review service delivery and performance against validated data to ensure they meet agreed contracts, taking appropriate action where necessary in line with contractual obligations.
- Support the Director of Property Services in the formulation and revision of business plans
- Manage and maintain an overview of monthly budgetary, implementing appropriate control to ensure budgets are controlled and commerciality is promoted
- Foster resident engagement in all key decisions and the monitoring of service delivery within Responsive Repairs and resolve customer satisfaction concerns.
- Monitor staff who deliver the day to day business via their direct reports to ensure that performance levels remain in the upper quartile of performance measures, take action to address any concerns or underperforming areas
- Monitor the development and performance of contractors, including tier 2 contractors in the delivery of first- rate services.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a fabulous pension, 28 days holiday and a 35 hour working week and a car allowance.
Apply online now