We are looking to recruit a Head of Housing to manage key partnerships with the London boroughs of Islington and Brent.
- Location: Islington
- Salary: £56,300 - £71,480 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, 2 year fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01549
We provide housing management services to the councils that include rent collection, tenancy and leasehold management and antisocial behaviour services. Working in partnership with these boroughs, we have one aim to improve the management of council-owned properties, by adhering to and fulfilling our contract responsibilities whilst delivering a first class customer experience.
This position requires a commercially-focused manager who is able to demonstrate a track record in delivering an exceptional customer experience for commercial contracts, whilst managing stakeholders and providing real leadership.
- Prioritise value for money and deliver an effective service within delegated housing management budgets, consciously targeting efficiencies in cost per unit.
- Develop business plans whilst also being involved in the wider business plan for Resident Services.
- Work closely with partners and partners' sub-contractor teams on all aspects of managing the Islington stock.
- Work closely with partners to deliver local strategies which will contribute to the delivery of the local resident engagement strategy and reflect residents' requirements.
- Provide reporting on housing service performance, resident satisfaction, service improvement and KPI performance.
- Develop and coach the Partners for Islington Housing team, setting clear KPIs and objectives in order to deliver a consistent, best practice housing service to residents.
- Work to embed a customer-focused culture and develop service-driven behaviours within the team.
- Facilitate the transition of services back to the council when required.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the opportunity for flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now