We are looking to recruit a Head of Housing whose primary focus will be the performance and delivery of our services.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £56,300 - £71,480 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01642
The Head of Housing is a strategic leadership position. It covers the management of 12,000 housing stock on the South Coast, whilst having responsibility for data and KPIs. It is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person to influence the direction of the housing service offering for our residents using quality data to determine future strategy.
- Lead the delivery of effective and efficient housing management services to all of our social and affordable housing tenants, working across teams to provide tenants with landlord services which are easy to access and use, and to guide and enforce tenancy conditions and requirements.
- Utilising data produced by your team, identify opportunities to continuously improve our service, working across the Group and with stakeholders to deliver improvements.
- Reviewing policies and procedures to ensure that the service that is being delivered to our customers is excellent.
- You will take a principle role in instigating and leading change as it arises for staff, developing practical skills in your team to deliver excellent services and achieve high standards.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the opportunity for flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now