We are looking to recruit a Head of Customer Contact.
At Hyde the focus on our customers will never change but the way in which we deliver our services will, as we modernise our approach so that we can build more homes and offer appropriate services in the future. The Head of Customer Contact is a senior role and will be a major influencer in the future direction and success of our customer service strategy.
- Location: Lewisham or Chichester (travel between both locations)
- Salary: £56,300 - £71,480 per annum + car allowance + bonus
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01567
- Leading the strategic and operational delivery of our customer service function across two sites.
- Engage, coach and develop the customer service team to deliver a best-in-class offering.
- Review our service to ensure that we have a best-in-class customer service function.
- Implement innovation throughout the end-to-end customer journey, across multiple channels, ensuring customer insight is used to improve results.
- Own and deliver the customer service strategy.
What are we looking for?
- Experience of leading a contact centre function in an inspirational organisation.
- Success in delivering transformational change, whilst taking all staff on the journey with you.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders, with strong relationship building, networking and negotiating skills.
- Great commercial awareness with the ability to manage and deliver your own P + L.
- Relevant B2C contact centre management experience.
- Someone who is willing to jump in and help with an energy, passion and drive that is infectious.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, 30 days holiday, and the opportunity to work for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now