We are looking for a Gas Installer to join the team.
- Location: Sussex
- Salary: £34,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Reference number: REC02038
- Essential Qualifications: CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1
- A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
We are seeking an experienced Gas Installer to deliver effective primary trade skills to install all domestic gas appliances in order to deliver an efficient service to residents enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
Duties of a Gas Installer:
- Service, installation (70%) and repair of domestic gas appliances (ie gas boilers, fires).
- Perform routine maintenance checks on defects, accidental damage or loss of property.
- Maintain and monitor the supply, stock and use of materials.
- Participate in the ‘out of hours’ service delivery on a rota basis (every 1 in 6 weeks at the moment)
Post code areas are: RH, BN, TN22,TN21 although we may ask you to work in other areas within the business if needed.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 39 hour working week, Company van, PDA, Fuel Card, Analyser, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home. We may ask you to work at other offices and areas within the business if required.
Apply online now