We are looking for a Gas Engineer/Plumber to join the team.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £30,600 – £39,240 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanant
- Reference number: REC02106
- Closing date: 20 May 2021
- Essential Qualifications: CCN1
- Company van and fuel card provided
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
We are seeking an experienced Gas Engineer/Plumber to deliver effective primary trade skills to service, install and repair all domestic gas appliances in order to deliver an efficient service to residents enhancing overall customer satisfaction.
Duties of a Gas Engineer/Plumber:
- Service, installation and repair of domestic gas appliances (i.e. gas boilers, fires).
- Perform routine maintenance checks on defects, accidental damage or loss of property.
- Maintain and monitor the supply, stock and use of materials.
- Participate in the ‘out-of-hours’ service delivery on a rota basis (every 1 in 6 weeks at the moment).
Your office base will be Lewisham however your work will predominantly be based within the Greater London region. We may ask you to work at other offices and areas within the Hyde Group.
A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 39 hour working week, company van, PDA, Fuel Card, Analyser, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now