We are seeking a talented Financial Controller to assist the team in delivering accurate financial reporting performance information to the business.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £54,700 - £69,460 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01560
About the job:
- Use the financial analysis to review business decisions and challenge managers on costs, assumptions and process to ensure the business is operating in a professional and commercial manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of business and technical knowledge to support the organisation in delivering the Hyde Group Corporate plan.
- Lead and engage with cross function groups to integrate new initiatives and deliver performance improvements, providing a clear financial and control perspective to the decisions being considered.
- Provide technical guidance and training to support Business Managers to deliver budget targets and forecasts within the Group timelines.
- Contribute to the Financial Planning process by providing key information.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team of finance professionals to produce high quality and accurate financial performance reports for a wide range of business activities.
In order to be considered for the role you will need to be a fully qualified accountant.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 30 days holiday, an award-winning benefits package and the opportunity to work for a great organisation with a social purpose.
Apply online now