As a key part of the Asset Management department, you will assist the Energy Manager to develop and implement new processes and projects to measure and manage our energy consumption, costs and emissions. This will include community heating systems and heat networks, office sites, communal energy use and renewable energy systems.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £28,900-£34,960 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01494
- Experience of energy/utility management and reporting for a multi-site property manager
- Experience of identifying and developing energy saving opportunities including both controls strategies and physical measures
- At least 2 years' post degree/qualification experience in a similar role
- Experience of utilities monitoring, targeting and reporting software would be advantageous.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the opportunity for flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now