We are looking to recruit an Employment Adviser/Caseworker to deliver employment support to individuals who are unemployed and have been referred onto the Work & Health programme.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £28,900-£34,960 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01541
About the job:
- Work in partnership with a wide variety of local agencies and stakeholders to provide the best support to individuals.
- Manage a caseload of participants made up of those preparing for and looking for work, and those in work.
- Promptly respond to referrals within the required service delivery standards and support individuals in caseload to identify their barriers to gaining and sustaining employment including addressing health issues and making appropriate referrals.
- Undertake face-to-face work at a range of locations including home visits, community locations and local Hyde Group offices.
- Support individuals to identify their strengths, skills and resources and to recognise signs of positive progress. Provide support when progressed into work, including adaptation, rapid response and career development.
- Deliver a systematic in-work aftercare and tracking service of individuals to ensure they are able to sustain their employment in the medium to long term, and to capture and record outcomes and progression.
- Manage all casework in respect of the contract minimum service standards to ensure maximum income against delivery.
- Ensure contract compliance and quality assurance of all casework by accurate data entry, completion of contractual and internal documentation and/or provider guidance.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the opportunity for flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now