We are recruiting for an Electrician.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £34,000 - £39,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: HYDE124892
- Closing date: 23 February 2022
- Essential Certificates: 18th Edition, City and Guilds Parts 1 and 2, 2391 Test & Inspection levels
- A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As an Electrician you will deliver effective primary trade skills of an Electrician to a minimum standard of 18th Edition, City and Guilds Parts 1 and 2, 2391 Test & Inspection levels. You will also work in accordance with NICEIC requirements in order to provide a ‘right first time’ service to residents enhancing overall customer satisfaction with Hyde Group properties.
Duties of an Electrician:
- Provide a responsive and professional electrical service to residents ensuring all internal and external work sites are adequately protected, maintained and safe.
- Deliver works such as rewires, remedial works, installation of smoke detectors, boiler re wiring, test and inspections and day to day responsive repairs maintenance.
- Participate in the 'out of hours' service (1 in 6 weeks) delivery on a rota basis to ensure electrical issues are dealt with promptly.
- Act as a liaison between residents and internal teams to ensure any property-related issues are highlighted and resolved promptly.
- Undertake any required repairs in order to maintain high levels of safety, security and working conditions across Hyde Group properties (including vehicles and tools) in compliance with current policies and procedures:
- Perform routine maintenance checks on vehicles reporting defects, accidental damage or loss of property in accordance with standard procedures.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 39 hour working week, a company van, fuel card, PDA, a fantastic pension and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Hyde Group as a social business, and critical in delivering our vision of a great home for everyone. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we’re committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.