We are looking to recruit an Electrician.
- Location: Brighton + travel
- Salary: £30,600 - £37,080 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 9 December 2020
- Reference number: REC01956
- Essential experience/certificates: 18th Edition, City and Guilds Parts 1 and 2, 2391 Test and Inspection levels
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As an Electrician you will deliver effective primary trade skills of an Electrician to a minimum standard of 18th Edition, City and Guilds Parts 1 and 2, 2391 Test and Inspection levels. You will also work in accordance with NICEIC requirements in order to provide a ‘right first time’ service to residents enhancing overall customer satisfaction with the Hyde Group properties.
Duties of an Electrician:
- Provide a responsive and professional electrical service to residents ensuring all internal and external work sites are adequately protected, maintained and safe:
- Deliver works such as rewires, remedial works, installation of smoke detectors, boiler re wiring, test and inspections and day to day responsive repairs maintenance.
- Participate in the ‘out of hours service (1 in 6 weeks) delivery on a rota basis to ensure electrical issues are dealt with promptly.
- Act as a liaison between residents and internal teams to ensure any property related issues are highlighted and resolved promptly.
- Undertake any required repairs in order to maintain high levels of safety, security and working conditions across the Hyde Group properties (including vehicles and tools) in compliance with current policies and procedures:
- Perform routine maintenance checks on vehicles reporting defects, accidental damage or loss of property in accordance with standard procedures.
Areas of work include: Horsham, Redhill, Lancing , Worthing Littlehampton but you are expected to cover the Chichester area if required.
We offer an award-winning flexible benefits package, a 39 hour working week, van, fuel card, iPad, PDA, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home
Closing date for applications: 9 December 2020
Apply online now