We have an opportunity for a Surveyor who will be leading on the resolution of disrepair cases across our homes.
- Location: Croydon
- Salary: £35,000 - £43,400 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01697
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage flexible working and a 35-hour working week.
Duties of a Disrepair Surveyor:
- Provide technical reports, appraisals, measurement, costings and estimates as required for a wide range of building defects.
- Undertake surveys and prepare schedules and contract specification documents.
- Amend existing documents to reflect any changes or enhancements to the existing repairs.
- Work with joint experts specialists to produce schedules of works that meet our responsibility.
- Identify and report to management any trends and unsafe working practices which relate to quality and quantity of work undertaken by operatives and contractors.
- Work within agreed budgets ensuring adherence with financial procedures
- Produce reports and other information as required in line with statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.