We are seeking a Digital Campaigns Project Manager to join the Hyde New Homes team.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £35,000 - £43,400 annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01668
Main duties of the Digital Campaigns Project Manager:
- Support the development and implementation of effective campaign marketing, promotional strategies and Public Relations across digital and social media channels.
- Promote the Hyde New Homes Sales & Marketing team in a busy competitive environment.
- Undertake audience insight work, market comparisons, and assist in gathering relevant data and analytics for evaluation.
- Support the implementation of a new website, take full ownership of all performance marketing channels (from strategy to execution) ranging across PPC, SEO, websites and display/video and support the drive to increase audience engagement, including quantity and quality of engagement and revenue, to sustain the Hyde New Homes’ family of brands and guidelines across the business.
- Responsible for supporting the achievement of sales targets, maximising return on marketing spend (ROI) and improvement of brand awareness and perception. Working with the wider business, across a range of projects and campaigns, ensuring the output is both strategically relevant; financially viable and delivered on time. Operate effectively at all levels by developing strong, enduring relationships with your stakeholders.
- Planning: Support Head of Marketing with the development of the vision and strategy for digital marketing; Scope and develop the strategic marketing plan for digital marketing activity; Be responsible for the successful implementation of the plan directly and/or indirectly through campaign; programmes and deliver value adding lead generating/brand building activity; Content strategy and channel management: Keep abreast of and use innovative technologies to present online content to internal and external customers; Plan, design and effectively deliver SEO/PPC, Google search/display, digital content development including GIF and online advertising campaigns to help drive awareness and uptake of Hyde New Homes products and service; Drive engagement across social media, manage paid channels and help develop unique strategies that will create awareness of the brand; Manage the Sales & Marketing CRM system in conjunction with the sales team and provide appropriate marketing campaigns and materials; Plan, design and execute paid and organic social media campaigns on Facebook, Google Ad Words and other platforms, set up bespoke landing pages for marketing programmes, adjusting campaigns as necessary with respect to budget, estimated views, conversions and growing our audience/subscriber numbers; Design and write code for EDMs; Drive the vision of Hyde New Homes website and product microsites and develop and maintain interesting and relevant content.
- Reporting and analysis: Develop a dashboard for all digital marketing channels (including email and social); Compile monthly/ quarterly or ad hoc reports, using infographics and present against planned results of activity; Measure and analyse performance of all activities and implement the necessary changes to plans so that the business and marketing objectives are achieved; Provide recommendations for review (post campaign/monthly/annual) to enable more efficient spend of marketing budget; Work to agreed budgets with the Marketing Project Managers and/or approved suppliers to ensure consistent communications across all channels.
- PR: Assist Head of Marketing with the development and implementation of PR plan.
We offer an award-winning flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now