We’re looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager for our Chichester office.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £42,500 - £59,500 per annum
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01578
Outputs and accountabilities:
- Supervise, monitor and motivate the Customer Service team to provide a responsive, excellent, customer focused and efficient service to all our customers at all times in order to generate measurable customer satisfaction and continually improve service levels.
- Maximise income and minimise rent loss. Be proficient in all Customer Service systems – quality monitoring, telephony and workforce management.
- Monitor real time and historical data, analyse that data and take appropriate action to ensure a seamless and continuous service to our customers.
- Work with Customer Service managers to ensure that performance targets are met, and that a comprehensive service is delivered to an excellent and continuously improving standard, meeting the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Training and Quality team to ensure that the team is fully equipped to deliver an excellent customer service and put mechanisms in place where necessary.