We are seeking a Customer Services Advisor to join the Hyde Property Services team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Location: Havant
- Salary: £20,185 - £25,000 pro rata
- Contract type: 6 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01625
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver an exemplar front-line Customer Service via all media, including telephone, web, email and white mail, ensuring a high quality information and advice service is provided in line with our vision, policies and Service Promise.
- Act a first point of contact for customers, providing a responsive service in order to generate measurable customer satisfaction and continually improve service levels:
- Handle all enquiries, referring specialist and complex enquiries to relevant teams in accordance with our core behaviours and appropriate procedures whilst maximising customer satisfaction/experience through exemplar service delivery.
- Meet or exceed expected Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets ensuring the achievement of target call resolution
- Maximise the use of all information technology, specifically the CMS (Contract Management System) to maintain accurate up to date records at all times. Accurately update system records in a timely manner and produce grammatically correct system notes, letters and emails, following company guidelines on written material.