We are looking for a Contracts Project Manager to work within planned maintenance of our housing stock.
- Location: Lewisham or Kings Hill
- Salary: £38,300 - £47,380 annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01688
Duties of a Contracts Project Manager:
- Monitor and oversee contract, manage contractors in line with contractual obligations, cost saving/customer service improvement, measure contractor performance against agreed KPIs.
- Attend regular progress meetings with service providers.
- Responsibility for the management and monitoring of an allocated programme budget
- Ensure effective liaison and consultation with residents in connection with planned programmes
- Deal with any complaints that arise.
To be considered for this position you are required to possess:
- Project Management (Foundation level)
- CDM (Contract Design Management)
- Contract management experience gained on the client side of a residential property maintenance contract.
- Proven track record in leading and delivering maintenance contracts within housing
- Ability to understand client / contract requirements to maximise productivity and measure and improvement.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, 26 days holiday and the opportunity to work for a commercially-focused organisation with a strong social conscience.
Apply online now