We are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager (Utilities & Equipment).
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £50,700 - £59,500 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 16 May 2021
- Interview date: w/c 24 May 2021
- Job reference: REC02119
- Own vehicle required
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As a Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing compliance servicing and inspection contract(s) to ensure programmes are delivered on time, to budget and to agreed quality standards.
You will be managing contracts such as: Solar PV and thermal, green roofs, sewage, electrical heating, petrol interceptors and ventilation.
Duties of a Contracts Manager:
- Ensuring programme compliance and the quality of programme delivery.
- Chairing and documenting meetings with service providers.
- Undertaking contract management including associated project administration.
- Providing monthly progress reports on performance.
- Ensure that all statutory, regulatory and policy requirements are complied with at all times.
- Ensure that any required certification is received in a timely manner.
- Monitor and oversee contract, manage contractors in line with contractual obligations cost saving/customer service improvements measure contractor performance via agreed KPIs in line with contract and taking remedial action where necessary.
- Responsible for driving through service improvements to deliver an exemplar service that reflects and leads best practice in the sector.
- Responsible for the day to day management and monitoring of the Property health & safety compliance budget.
- Solar PV
- Solar thermal
- Green roofs
- Electrical heating
- Petrol interceptors
A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, a 35 hour working week and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now