We are looking to recruit a new talented Consultation & Final Accounts Officer.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £28,900-£34,960 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01559
About the job:
- You will be providing expert advice on lease interpretation and Landlord and Tenant law to internal stakeholders including the Home Ownership Team.
- Prepare legal cases for major works service charge disputes, lease variation, forfeiture and dispensation application and represent The Hyde Group at courts and tribunals.
- Correctly issue statutory notices in accordance with sections 18 – 30 of Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, including S20b, S21 & S22 notices.
- Issue final accounts to residents using agreed procedures and templates. Provide notification to Income, Service Charge, Compliance and Home Ownership, Customer Service and Surveying teams when final accounts are issued to each unit.
- Respond to enquiries from home owners, their agents and other departments within the Group.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the opportunity for flexible working and a 35 hour working week.
Apply online now