A new role has been created within Hyde and we are seeking a Compliance Coordinator to assist the Fire & Security Compliance team with their activities.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000 pro rata
- Contract type: 6 month fixed term contract, with strong potential to go permanent
- Job reference: REC01620
Main Purpose, Outputs & Accountabilities
- Support the Contracts Manager to deliver an efficient and compliant service across the Fire & Security Contract, working collaboratively with sub-contractors and internal stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service.
- Proactively manage the day to day service of planned programmes of work, service programmes and reactive works in accordance with statutory, regulatory and policy and process requirements.
- Ensure all data is recorded accurately and actively managed to ensure transparency and availability for key stakeholders.
- Report on performance & compliance identifying opportunities for improvement and exceptions.
- Be a confident user of Excel and capable of analysing large data sets with a high attention to detail.
Apply online now