A new role has been created within Hyde and we're seeking a Compliance Coordinator to assist the Fire Safety Team with their activities.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000 pro rata
- Contract type: 6 month fixed term contract, with potential to go permanent
- Job reference: REC01620
Duties of a Surveyor:
- Lead in a compliance work stream (FRA or lifts) and line management of the associated admin support. Technical direction to contractors, review of Keystone reports to monitor compliance of the work stream. Ensure works which are undertaken are correctly recorded and carried out to current required standards and within Group policy guidelines.
- Supervision of contractors to ensure the highest level of compliance in line with regulation/legislation and Group policy. Attending contract meetings, producing of minutes and actions plans
- Review data accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with statutory, regulatory and policy &process requirements. Interrogate systems to retrieve, analyse and interpret data in support of the Compliance team.
- Produce management reports on performance and identify exceptions that prompt service recovery/service improvements in a timely manner
- Undertake day to day management of compliance works. Line management of Compliance admin team. Undertake 1-2-1 reviews and ensure time management of works is utilised fully.
Apply online now