We are seeking a Compliance Contracts Manager who will be using technical expertise and will have responsibility for managing allocated Property, Health & Safety, compliance servicing and inspection to ensure programmes are delivered on time, to budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £46,500-£59,040 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01681
Duties of Compliance Contract Manager:
- Manage and direct contractual relationships with service providers in line with agreed contracts.
- Responsible for driving through service improvements to deliver an exceptional service.
- Provide technical expertise and advice in respect of the disciplines assigned which could cover, but not exclusive to, Asbestos Management, Water, Electrical and Fire Safety, and Passenger Lifts and Lifting equipment.
- Work closely with a range of internal stakeholders to include Finance, Service Charges, Resident Services, Procurement and other teams within Property Services.
- Undertaking excellent contract management including associated project administration.
- Ensuring remedial works, where appropriate are carried out in a timely manner and to the quality required.
- Work to ensure data is relevant and up to date and that systems are updated effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure that all statutory, regulatory and policy requirements are always complied with.
- Ensure that any required certification is received in a timely manner, to the standard required and is recorded and stored correctly.
- Handle complaints as required to include best practice and changes to process as a result, if required.
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.