We're looking to recruit a Call Centre Advisor, who will be based in Chichester.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £20,185 - £25,520 p.a.
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01839
We are seeking a Call Centre Advisor for our Chichester office. Your role will be providing telephone support to our residents and dealing with a variety of questions and issues.
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Duties of a Call Centre Advisor:
- Handling between 40-60 telephone enquiries daily
- Providing a great customer service over the phone
- Acting as a first point of contact for residents
- Referring specialist & complex enquiries to relevant departments
- Meeting or exceeding targets
We offer a 35 hour working week, and the opportunity to work for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now