We are looking to recruit a Business Process Specialist to join us in January 2021.
- Location: London Bridge (flexible)
- Salary: £55,000 p.a.
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 30 November 2020
- Reference number: REC01995
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As a Business Process Specialist, you will provide all aspects of business process analysis, documentation & improvement to support Hyde’s Process Excellence, Continuous Improvement & VFM strategies.
The Business Process Specialist should have a high level of confidence and experience at all levels, to provide expertise and skills to support Hyde teams to develop Process Management, including process mapping, performance metrics and continuous improvement capability, using Lean Six Sigma.
Duties of a Business Process Specialist:
- Lead on the build of an EPM (Enterprise Process Model), to support process ownership and provide a heat map of activities across the organisation.
- Support project feasibility analysis to identify an understanding of the real business problems.
- Lead process analysis originating from either Lean Process Reviews or other business or IT project.
- Document business processes using process capture/repository tool demonstrating knowledge of Business Process Mapping Notation (BPMN) 2.0.
- Perform and support business readiness activities as appropriate including leading business process walk-throughs and performing go-live support.
- Embed project changes within the business following go-live, including the adoption of process ownership accountabilities and ways of working into the business.
- Ensure the appropriate approvals from all stakeholders.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Closing date for applications: 30 November 2020
Apply online now