We are looking for a Business Development and Fundraising Advisor for our community investment department, Hyde Foundation.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £38,300 - £47,480 pro rata
- Contract type: Part Time - 2 days a week
- Job reference: REC01663
Hyde Foundation is the Hyde Group’s community investment department. The Foundation works in alignment with Hyde’s business needs, enabling operational cost savings that can be ploughed into funding our core social purpose – to put a roof over even more people’s heads.
- Working with the Hyde Foundation Project Manager to develop and progress our social and economic investment programme through supporting all business development and fundraising activities.
- Proactively identify and follow through on securing new income streams and contribute to challenging fundraising targets.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining high brand recognition and significantly raising the profile and reputation of the team.
- Develop, foster and influence constructive working relationships with business partners internally and externally, with particular emphasis on forming productive corporate and charity partnerships.
- Explore social investment opportunities and the applicability for new service development.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of a fundraising strategy with clear and achievable targets for sustainable growth in keeping with strategic objectives.
Apply online now