We have an exciting opportunity for a Surveyor who will be responsible for surveying homes to assess level of disrepair, feasibility of aids and adaptations or improvements.
- Location: Kings Hill
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 pro rata
- Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01639
Duties of a Building Surveyor
- Work within agreed budgets and cost controls, ensuring adherence with financial procedures at all times and produce reports and other information as required in line with statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Undertake surveys and prepare schedules and any contract specification documents. Amend existing documents to reflect any changes or enhancements to the existing repairs service as directed.
- Identify rechargeable works on inspection and ensure that the appropriate section is informed in order to maximise income recovery.
- Issue warning/default notices, enforce liquidated damages and issue variation orders as required.
- Provide technical reports, appraisals, measurement, costings and estimates as required.