We are seeking an experienced Brand Executive to join our busy brand team for a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will elevate our brand and ensure all creative outputs are delivered on time, to budget, demonstrate value for money and fulfil customer briefs. We’re looking for someone with experience promoting a brand strategy internally as well as externally.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £38,300 - £47,480
- Contract type: Full time, 12 month FTC
- Job reference: REC01534
About the job:
- Work with the business to identify strategic brand needs. Implement creative solutions to solve complex creative briefs.
- Proactively manage the creative process and deliver projects on time, to budget and to a high standard of design, providing design advice where appropriate.
- Manage creative workflow for the business, reporting regularly to the Brand Manager on progress and maintaining artwork libraries.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and management of systems and processes to ensure brand consistency and advising colleagues on the best way to convey the brand through their work.
- Maintain the system for recording costs, raising purchase orders and receiving invoices for the team, providing a monthly overview of expenditure to the Brand Manager.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite, edit print artwork and digital imagery as required.
- Promote the Hyde brand and undertake quality control to ensure correct usage is uniformly used across the business and externally.
- Organise internal campaigns to promote the brand to our 1,200 staff, including our vision, mission and values.
- Create, build and manage email marketing campaigns using our campaign management tool. Have the technical understanding to support other users, and collate campaign data ready for analysis.
- Champion and promote the brand online and help develop, manage and update content for the website and intranet, in line with best practice.
- Be confident in advising the business on digital communication solutions, including the specifications for digital imagery.
- Brief creative requirements to external suppliers, sourcing quotes and managing these relationships in order to keep all projects on track.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLA) are adhered to with all third party suppliers in order to deliver to a high standard and on budget.
We offer a great flexible benefits package and the opportunity for flexible working.
Apply online now