We’re looking for an Associate Director - Technical and Compliance who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £64,100 - £81,380 per annum + car allowance
- Contract type: Permanent, full time
- Job reference: REC01586
We are looking for a senior manager whose residential property experience covers the complete life cycle of development including land acquisition, delivery and customer service. An understanding and appreciation of the cross departmental functions required to successfully deliver residential property schemes is essential. You will be required to develop close working relationships with customers and stakeholders, have the ability through your expertise and knowledge to influence sales and manage the customer journey. This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational development manager who wants complete ownership of the customer journey from inception to completion.
- Provide a leadership role inside the business and externally to actively promote best practice across Hyde’s housebuilding programme, championing quality and customer service.
- Lead a team of people responsible for technical, compliance, product quality and customer care.
- Set and manage budgets to provide a cost effective and efficient technical, quality and aftercare service to the regional development teams.
- Lead on the design and implementation of effective policies and procedures to ensure best practice and maintain Hyde’s status as a 5* house builder (in accordance with NHBC and HBF survey standards).
- Chair the cross functional design and quality panel to effectively scrutinise all development projects pre-planning. Promote cross functional working across the business.
- Ensure post completion reviews are carried out for all completed projects and that any emerging themes in relation to design and quality are acted upon, producing a regular lessons learned report.
- Maintain Hyde’s Bronze, Silver and Gold sale specifications ensuring the balance between capital cost and revenues to drive margin.
- Work with the functional property and assets teams to identify design and specification issues to seek to improve the performance of the rental products Hyde builds.
We offer 30 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package, BUPA and a car allowance.