We're looking to recruit an Associate Director of Development Programmes.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £64,100 - £81,380 per annum + £6000 car allowance
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Closing date: 27 October 2019
Hyde is one of the UK’s largest housing providers, working across London, the South East, East Anglia and the East Midlands. We are proud of our reputation for innovation and unerring focus on delivering choice and outstanding service to our customers. We have an extensive development programme and we are looking for an Associate Director to support the Chief Investment Officer along with the Director of Development & Sales to manage, monitor and deliver their programmes across development, partnerships, capital markets and portfolio management.
Now in our 52nd year we have a rich history but more importantly are extremely excited and inspired about what the future holds. Our ambition drives everything we do, our transformation is substantial and at the heart of our transformation is our development strategy. We are looking to recruit an Associate Director of Development Programmes, who will continue to modernise our approach to service by embedding a professional attitude, ambition and focus on delivery into the Development & Capital Markets directorate.
- Set and monitor performance for the development programme, to ensure Hyde complies with statutory, contractual and financial obligations and delivers value for the Group and its stakeholders.
- Act as the lead relationship manager for Hyde’s operational relationship with Greater London Authority and Homes England. Ensuring compliance with funding agreements and delivery of HE and GLA programmes/Partnerships. Accounting, and negotiating rent convergence, recycled grant and disposals proceeds funds.
- Hold responsibility for synthesising, Technical, Policy, Procedures, Systems and Management Information input to Development strategy, through recommending and implementing management action and monitoring and reporting risks emanating from the development programme.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of Development administrative support, including managing administration staff monitoring service delivery, work planning and ensuring compliance with Hyde policies and procedures.
- Provide an efficient, flexible and professional administrative and co-ordination function, to facilitate the effective and smooth-running of the function aligned with stated objectives.
We can offer you a 35 hour working week, 30 days holiday, a £6000 car allowance, BUPA, an annual health review, an amazing pension, bonus and an award-winning flexible benefits package.
Apply online now