We are recruiting an Asset Systems Manager to join us for a 9 month contract.
- Location: London or Chichester
- Salary: £38,700 - £49,000 pro rata
- Contract type: 9 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01907
- Closing date: 6 August 2020
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
Do you have a passion for understanding and maintaining asset data? The Asset Systems Manager role is integral in ensuring we meet our strategic objective to provide safe, decent and energy efficient homes, working collaboratively with colleagues in Property Services and across the business to ensure that our asset management database is up to date, accessible and fit for purpose.
Duties of an Asset Systems Manager:
- Manage and develop asset management databases and draw on, collate and analyse relevant information from across Hyde’s systems to ensure the Group holds valid and reliable information on its stock.
- Provide reliable, valid and up to date information on all stock across the Group. This includes: Developing processes for capturing data to ensure the system is kept up to date, organised and structured to meet service requirements.
- Validating stock data and ensuring the system is accurately populated analysing stock data and producing reports on a regular and ad hoc basis as required capturing survey condition and repair information for allocated stock developing stock information into annual major works programmes.
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the asset management programme through generating cost forecasts.
- Organise and review the system schedule of rates and lifecycles at regular intervals in liaison with Property Services teams and others as necessary, to ensure accuracy of cost forecasts.
- Contribute as a key member of the Property Services Team and to work collaboratively with other managers within Property Services, and across the Group.
- Liaise with IT and the Analytics team to contribute to the development of the Keystone system and develop systems and procedures in line with agreed expectations.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about data.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, 26 days annual holiday and 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Closing date for applications: 6 August 2020
Apply online now