As a key part of the Resident Services team, you will be responsible for managing anti-social behaviour (ASB) cases to a professional level, with this role specifically covering Greenwich, Bexley and Southwark areas.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £28,900 - £30,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01671
About the job:
Risk assess victims of ASB and implement appropriate case management plans, making referrals where necessary. The ability to work proactively to keep customers and other stakeholders informed about the progress of cases, providing timely and accurate responses to all enquiries, will also be a key factor to success in this post.
Duties of an ASB Officer:
- Up-to-date knowledge and awareness of ASB service/housing legislation.
- Excellent communication and listening skills - tolerance and empathy, attentiveness, use of positive language and ability to build relationship.
- Work effectively within a team and have the ability to remain calm and make decisions under pressure.
Interviews for this role are to be held on Friday 30 August at our Lewisham office. Please only apply if you can interview on the specified date.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 hour working week.