We're looking to recruit an Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) Officer for our Islington office.
- Location: Islington
- Salary: £28,900 - £31,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01719
At Hyde, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As a key part of the Residential Services team, you will be responsible for managing anti-social behaviour cases to a professional level, with this role specifically covering the North London area.
Duties of an ASB Officer:
- Risk-assess victims of ASB and implement appropriate case management plans, making referrals where necessary.
- The ability to work proactively to keep customers and other stakeholders informed about the progress of cases, providing timely and accurate responses to all enquiries, will also be a key factor to success in this post.
Main purpose of role:
- Deliver an efficient, proactive and customer-focused anti-social behaviour (ASB) service to Hyde Group customers through the effective management of reported cases of ASB, to a professional standard and in compliance with Group policies.
- Tackle a full range of ASB casework and ensure our ASB service is delivered within agreed time frames, and with a focus on excellence in performance standard.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of relevant legislation in order to make informed decisions as to the appropriate action including legal remedies.
- Work closely with Hyde’s partners (internal and external), ensuring that necessary protocols are complied with.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working, 26 days annual holiday and a 35 hour working week.