We’re looking to recruit a ASB Officer to oversee antisocial behaviour cases across North London.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £30,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01606
About the job:
- Risk assess victims of ASB and implement appropriate case management plans, making referrals where necessary.
- Work proactively to keep customers and other stakeholders informed about the progress of cases, providing timely and accurate responses to all enquiries.
- Up to date knowledge and awareness of ASB service/housing legislation.
- Excellent communication and listening skills - tolerance and empathy, attentiveness, use of positive language and ability to build relationships.
- Work effectively within a team and have the ability to remain calm and make decisions under pressure.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, the ability to engage in flexible working and a 35 working week.
Interviews for this role are being held on Thursday 13 June at our Lewisham office. Please only apply if you can attend on this date.
Apply online now