We’re looking to recruit an ASB Officer for our Chichester office.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £23,885 pro rata
- Contract type: 12 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01621
Duties of an ASB Officer:
- Lead on managing any reported cases of Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) to a professional standard and in compliance with company policies.
- Undertake investigations and accurately record and maintain case details, working closely with our partner agencies.
- Risk assesses victims of ASB and implements appropriate case management plans, making referrals where necessary.
- Consider the support needs and vulnerability of the person reporting the incident, any witnesses and the person responsible for the ASB, before agreeing the appropriate course of action.
- Take proportionate and necessary action when justified, in the use of all legal and non-legal remedies, considering the support needs and vulnerability of all parties.
Apply online now