We are looking for a Manager to lead the delivery of a high performing, customer-focused ASB service to customers, and provide expertise to the Group around strategic decision making on the delivery of ASB services.
- Location: Lewisham
- Salary: £42,500 - £52,700 pro rata
- Contract type: 6 month fixed term contract
- Job reference: REC01666
Duties of an ASB Manager:
- Deliver effective leadership and performance management of the team resulting in a high quality ASB service that drives continuously improving standards of customer experience and service performance.
- Act as the lead officer in delivery of the ASB Service through effective management of cases and working closely with Legal Services to mitigate financial and reputational risk.
- Ensure the ASB Service works to the requirements of the Safeguarding Framework in the prevention, identification and referral of safeguarding concerns during their day to day roles.
- Drive efficiencies and a continued increase in customer satisfaction by leading on the delivery of our services, ensuring the team work closely with internal and external partners to target operational and support resources more effectively based on the customer profiles and trend data.
- Develop, manage and coach the ASB Service team setting clear targets/objectives to deliver a high performing exemplar service to our customers and stakeholders.
Apply online now