We are looking to recruit a Administrator (Safer Homes Officer) for 24.5 hours a week.
- Location: Stockwell
- Salary: £23,885 pro rata
- Contract type: Part time, 24.5 hours per week
- Reference number: REC02005
- Closing date: 4 December 2020
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
You will provide support to the Contract Managers to ensure that the Safer Homes programmes run efficiently and that both statutory and regulatory compliance, as well as compliance with process and policy, is achieved across all work streams. You will also ensure that data and certification is processed, managed and analysed for accuracy in a timely and effective manner, escalating issues and concerns, and taking ownership to resolve problems.
Duties of a Administrator (Safer Homes Officer):
- Manage Safer Homes databases in an efficient manner to capture, check, and process data accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with statutory, regulatory and policy & process requirements.
- Produce up to date, real time reporting, to the Heads of Service and Contract Managers as required.
- Utilise systems to retrieve, analyse and interpret data in support of the Safer Homes team.
- Liaise with all stakeholders, both internal and external, in receipt of services delivered by the Safer Homes team to ensure inspections, audits and servicing are achieved within priority timescales, and to customer requirements.
- Undertake the day-to-day management of the no-access processes, to include stakeholder liaison, appointment scheduling and robust, clear, case management in line with the current policy and procedure, escalating issues with suggested resolutions to the Contract Manager for the work-stream if necessary.
Experience of using Excel is desirable.
We offer a great flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Closing date for applications: 4 December 2020
Apply online now