We are currently looking to recruit an Administrator to support our sales team.
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01617
Main outputs and responsibilities:
- To provide an efficient, flexible and professional administrative and co-ordination function to the sales team in order to facilitate the effective and smooth running of the function aligned with stated objectives. To deliver a customer-focused sales service.
- To provide an efficient administrative service to the sales team ensuring all correspondence is handled in a proactive and responsive manner.
General tasks include:
- Creation of tenancies and rent accounts on iWorld across all the sale activities, within the agreed timescales and proactively set up monthly direct debits through Callpay.
- Handle and deal with written correspondence from internal and external customers, e.g. letters, emails. Dealing with sale completion letters in liaison with income teams on rent monies and refunds.
- Arrange for all legal documents to be signed and sealed and returned to solicitors in a timely manner.
- Maintain, manage and process relevant data in a systematic way, with proficient use of MS Office packages including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Assist the Lead Resale Consultant in administering staircasing and retirement housing sales. Providing an effective, responsive service to buyers and sellers giving support and advice on shared ownership products.
- Support the team with open days/exhibitions when required at reasonable notice.