We have an exciting opportunity for an Admin Team Leader at our Stockwell office.
- Location: Stockwell
- Salary: £29,600 - £36,680 annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01594
Outputs and Accountabilities:
- Lead the admin team to provide proactive and flexible administrative support to all Resident Services teams including Property, Tenancy, Empty Homes & Lettings, ASB and Sheltered & Supported.
- Ensure that performance targets and budgets are met, invoices are correctly processed and a comprehensive service is delivered that meets the needs of internal and external customers.
- Lead and manage resources to provide sufficient and effective local reception cover for agreed local offices.
- Support the Heads of Service to provide performance data across Resident Services, including performance management data for PFI contracts.
- Ensure the admin team delivers an efficient administrative support service throughout Resident Services.
- Lead the team in collaborative working to deliver our strategic plan and corporate objectives.
- Lead the team to embed the achievement culture and demonstrate our values.
We offer an award-winning flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Apply online now