We’re looking to recruit a part-qualified or fully-qualified Accountant for our Chichester office.
- Location: Chichester
- Salary: £28,900 - £34,960 per annum
- Contract type: Full time, permanent
- Job reference: REC01579
Main duties of an Accountant
Production of accurate monthly financial performance information, annual budgets and in-year forecasts in line with Group timelines through:
- Posting and production of accurate monthly journals. Loading and checking budget and forecast uploads in the Hyde Group finance systems. Financial reconciliations of key areas of income and costs.
- Use of corporate database systems to maintain, manage and produce relevant reports for the business. Support team members in providing financial analysis, support and advice to Business Managers.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all the transactions in the accounts are fully evidenced and understood.
- Support team members in providing financial analysis, support and advice to Business Managers.
- Review and submit balance sheet reconciliations, highlighting any potential risks to the financial performance and proactively managing these risks
- Support the Finance team to present financial performance information and support the Business managers to analyse information as required
We offer a 35 hour working week, 26 days holiday, a fantastic pension scheme, an award winning benefits package and the opportunity of working for a great organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.